|Bachelor of Science, Game Design and Development
Forza Motorsport 4 – 3D Artist 2 (Turn10/Microsoft)
Track Artist October 2010 – August 2011
Halo: Reach – 3D Contract Artist (Bungie)
Prop Modeler / Environment Artist June 2009 – June 2010
- Communicated with the art director and associate producer, along with level artists, designers, and props artists to make sure the task at hand was done on-time and as efficient as possible.
- Created objects for in-game/cinematic sequences from concepts, grey-box models, or general ideas.
- Created objects using 3DS Max/Mudbox along with Photoshop to produce High/Low Poly models, with corresponding Diffuse/Specular/Normal and/or Alpha/Color Change maps.
- Created physics and collision volumes for each object, along with shaders using in-house tools.
- Rigged/Animated models as needed, and made sure they worked appropriately in-game.
Halo 3 : ODST – 3D Contract Artist (Bungie)
Prop Modeler / Environment Artist June 2008 – March 2009
- Created objects and architecture pieces within the given time constraints to the specified poly/texture budgets using custom textures and tiling textures.
-Created physics and collision volumes for each object, along with shaders using in-house tools.
-Fixed and Logged bugs, and helped setup AI hints on objects for the enemies to navigate from.
Valkyrie Entertainment – 3D Artist
General 3D Artist August 29th 2011 – September 30th 2011